Monday

some people make all this worth it







I havent slept much at all in 3 days.......
:
Usually when im in this kind of bind its due to a staggering night of alcohol and friends but this time its different.
1. I'm not drunk (in fact i havent had any alcohol since i was awake yesterday at 7 am. First time in almost a month).
2. I'm not terribly inspired either. Occasionally i will stay up to the early hours because im stuck on a certain song and really want to finish it.
3. I'm not playing guitar hero or Fifa world cup on playstation.
4. I'm not having sex way past my bedtime.
This time i'm up because my heart is pounding too hard to sleep. I'm thinking too much about what the days ahead of me hold. Sometimes things can happen that show you just how fucked and crazy the world can be. Too crazy to escape for the few hours we usually have every night to dream. How do i put my racing mind into a chokehold? Probably a bottle of cough syrup or some T3s will do.
yet, some people make all this worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahwww! Write a song about it! I'm sure it would turn out really heartfelt. :)

Anonymous said...

I feel assholish for what I'm about to comment on. The second to the last sentence has a typo in it. I know, I know...a fucking asshole. And, do know that I loved reading this blog and didn't want a distraction to ruin my experience. Let me make it oh so easy 'picutres.'