Monday

man whore

Noun
Singular -manwhore
Plural manwhores
A guy who loves girls and wants to get with every girl he sees. A sexually active, promiscuous, younger man who often wears alot of flashy jewelery, has greased down or spiked hair and keeps a 'chicktionary'. He is well known at most health clinics and may have an STD named after him in his honour. He knows many girls but will often mix it up or forget their names. He will commonly have one or more illegitimate children (though not always, especially in the amateur stage) and his relations with other men is often strained due to past encounters with girlfriends or wives.

Thanks, Wiktionary. One of the most misconstrued outside perspective of me is of being one such man whore. Although I can't deny that pretty girls make me weak (goddamn they smell good), I take great offense to being labeled. To me, a 'man whore', much like defined above, is a guy who's undying thirst for affection can only be quenched by "bumpin uglies". Not making love, such an act would require an emotional connection of some sort, but just straight up fucking without an ounce of intimacy or even a name. Maybe they weren't held enough as babies. Or they're just afraid to get hurt, thinking that all girls are manipulative bitches so they act on an "I'll fuck you before you fuck me" basis. This P.I.M.P attitude may all just be an act, they might really care about and respect girls, they just dont want to seem like they do, in fear that they might seem soft to their fellow man hoes. All these guys should just sit in a circle and have a group jerk-off if thats the case.
As for me, girls are the catalysts of some my broodiest moments, and my most sincere. The girl I recently dated, as heartbreakingly beautiful as she is, I loved most her ability to make me think and just sink into every word that came out of her perfect lips. Maybe its because I am a romantic, that I have all this figured out. But in no way do I imply that I'm less fucked up than the rest. But I do know that a wonderful girl, flaws and all, has the power to change your life. If you could just get your hand out of your pants for a minute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a sexy bitch AND a man whore. LoL! Its alright you dont have to feel bad about it. I still love you whore. XD Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Got your message. ;)
Glad you like my blog!

And I'm glad you're not a man-whore. lol. Thank god for guys like you who appreciate lovemaking instead of just fucking around. You'll make a girl happy someday!