Thursday

i am a pirate you are a princess

I think we could very well hear poets
filling their drinks and spilling some knowledge
tearing apart and scribbling down
about half more than supposed to.
In chic prada glasses and chloe ballet flats,
and dollface, my dear you never say can't,
so me, me i'm up in the air and my clothing seems bland.
You forget my dark darling, my coquette
my polite sex kitten
my night time demitasse of well-rehearsed eros,
you are not only the seducer but also the seduced
"let's dance in the streetlights!",

you said to me before the falling out and crawling out,
and singing began in seperate bars
and I still don't know how to hail a cab, cause darling
we always forget where they've parked

If I could blush I would till I bled or
spontaneously combusted and
if there is a God I'd take you with me

Then, as if to spurn me to my core, whispers
soft as down tell of urges and
I can taste your mouth just from your breath
and I fell partially in love
and then shudder and then never wanna call her again
You see, sex was our Vegas baby and
you were a one armed bandit gone cold and
lemons stopped paying out

oh dear, my dear, lets get some more beers
and we'll drink like college, poised and finished,
until the bar lights shine
and everybody starts to clear and sour.

and we'll swim through the city
styled pretty and then make our way back to 5th.
and i don't know if i'll ever see you around,
but, pretty darling, i always say arggghhhh
with a patch on my eye and a plank in my chest,
and many have walked it and plunged in a ditch,
so there isn't much hope in a heart
labeled a quest,
but you are a princess
who has not one pink dress, just a tiara for trading
and a pirate who's a mess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I read this (yeah, ive read it more than once) I find something new that I love. It plays like a movie in my head. Love love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like this.. might even adore it...if I understood all of it lol. But its still beautful and i think you should make it into a story! Good on you pal, love you. =))

Anonymous said...

for the love of Jesus stop making me want to have dirty hot sexXX with you..!!...!!.


Muffin (CP)<3

Anonymous said...

cyuuuute!!(=

Anonymous said...

Thats a lucky bith hehe.:x

Anonymous said...

Joey,
You are such an amazing writer. Keep it up I enjoy reading every word you have to say. Post something new because I want to read more of what you have to say.
~Bella