Thursday

21st century love story


She was making the eyes at me and
when she did she
discovered I'd made mine a while back and
she liked it

I could tell because her teeth spoke volumes
and I've read every one of them
They only expose their pointy whiteness
when her pink lemonade lips formed
a smile that said "sex"

She doesn't turn heads
she spins them, overturns chairs, tables
shattered glass from spilled drinks sparkle
Mouths now ashtrays, gray from drought
I can smell female jealousy
like a sour musk that wafts and hovers and
gets blood to all the right areas, fast

I beam, I throb with, I exude
frenzy by way of libido
Swirling anxiety whirlwinds through me and
I grin greedily but
I don't bear it
Bearing implies a burden and
this burden I caress in veneration

For the glutinous, unyielding present
I employ seconds as punctuation
Time forks suddenly, presenting a logical dyad:

1. I can fight this
force fortitude into quivering lungs and
steel timid senses to spite my passions

2. I can tumbleweed with it
straight to hell with apprehension and
strangle my serpentine doubt

At last we escape into darkness and
there is warmth and softness
Texture in regard to a nude body:
"You are tender and
you possess a beautiful strength but
my God you are tender in ways
that utterly overwhelm me"

We are fused on a continuum
Here things undone in the past and
our many heavy lidded regrets
are thoroughly corrected
That is why we share a power
why we hold each other so tightly
Our fear of loss keeps us honest

Her eyes are ferocious as
she searches me for answers
"Why now?"
I don't understand myself as
flesh envelops flesh
an intimate inertia pushes us deeper
into each other
The only words I could muster:
"This was a long time coming"

8 comments:

†§Åþ|-|®€|\|† said...

love it very hot...
and well the song on ur page is hot 2 lol...so yea.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...Fuck me? :)
anytime anywhere hot boi.


~ Karla

Anonymous said...

sexy as FUCK......

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I can agree with all the other girls here and say it was pretty hot hehe..but I also like how intimate and personal it was, almost like a poem? Well if that was your intantion or not well done, I really enjoyed reading it. :)

Anonymous said...

You have a way with words. It plays out like a movie in my head.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Joey, you dirrty dirty monkey <3 :D

Anonymous said...

hummm... i'd say someones made a new sexy friend? lol. Steamy!!! Lucky gurl!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this song! I was so not expecting it from you lol. What a way with words you have, great post!
I hope you're having a great time out there and I hope to you you in world soon!! Mua!

Karen